Become a Foster Caregiver for Cache Humane Society
Apply HERE to provide a temporary home for a homeless pet
Why become a Foster Caregiver?
We try our hardest to help homeless animals find a forever home, but sometimes the shelter just isn't the best place for an animal.
This is where you come in. You can give them the environment they need and we will supply you with food, bedding, and medical services for your foster pet.
As a foster caregiver you get to:
- Help save lives
- Help animals prepare for adoption
- Enjoy the benefits of having a pet without all the costs
What animals need foster care?
- Infant puppies and kittens that need bottle-feeding
- Nursing kittens and puppies
- Pets recovering from treatable illness or injury
- Underweight or overweight pets
- Pets in need of training & socialization
- Pets who need a break from shelter life
What happens after I fill out an Application?
We will contact you to arrange a time for an interview and to complete a home check. We complete interviews and home checks to help us find the right fit for your home.
Cache Humane Society will provide food, supplies, and veterinary care for your foster pet.
Complete the Foster Application Here!
If you are interested in opening your heart and home to these deserving animals, please complete the Foster Program Application.